Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Buddha Bowl

Anything that encourages me not to sit down and eat at the table is probably a bad thing, but would also probably get the most use. Since we've been renting at our current house, I think we've only used the dining room table for eating maybe 5 times (since August). We ether eat in the kitchen or the living room. Does anyone else do this? Well, this looks like a great bowl for eating while standing, wandering around the house or lazing back on the couch.



If my mum is reading this....ummm....I'm just kidding....we sit down at a set table and have all of our food groups every night...ummm...and we drink our milk....yeaaaahh....

(via better living through design / buy here for $20)

5 comments:

Sarah Davis said...

I first discovered buddha bowls when I was Christmas shopping last year. Then, I was really tempted to purchase the bowl that took it one step further...The Udon Noodle Bowl...I won't because I still can't justify it (especially on a future grad student's budget), but it remains one of those "ultimate bowls" that I, should I ever take a pottery class again, vow to make.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I don't eat much at the table, either. It's always on the couch or at the computer or somewhere else. I've never heard of buddha bowls before, but I love hot foods (like oatmeal) and I'd probably burn my hand!

freeandflawed said...

I want this. I don't need it. But I want it. Now.

amy grace said...

yeah, you totes don't eat at the table, oh maybe cause you do Family Guy puzzles on the table instead....

ummm yeah, i like eating at the table...but at least sitting down or standing at some bar-height thing so i don't have to have the plate in my hands. i mean, since i'm so clumsy....

why am i telling you all of this like you don't know me?

randie snow said...

yeah, we call it grazing... LOL!
we should totes buy a whole set for the house! ;)