Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Couples for a Cure

Two Saturdays ago (I'm a little slow, I know) I volunteered with several of my girlfriends at a Cystic Fibrosis event at the Pittsburgh Zoo, in the Aquarium. They had a good turn out, a few Pittsburgh hot shots were in attendance. They were explaining how the life expectancy of a person with cystic fibrosis is lengthened about one year for every year of research they do, so it's definitely a worthwhile cause.

They have a baby penguin at the aquarium who was only 6 days old! He needed 24 hr. observation...I didn't get to see him though...he was sleeping. We had a nice time, got all gussied up and I got to take some of these great flowers home and 2 weeks later they are still alive and kickin', it's really quite amazing.

1 comment:

*kc said...

Woah! Sexy KT!

Sexy Dance Party!