Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So bad it's good....ok, not good...but funny?

So last night I saw Kohl's advertising for their Black Friday sale (Which starts at 4 a.m. which is ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as Grove City's Midnight on Thanksgiving sale) In the commercial the dog gets up, makes coffee and whatever, wakes up it's owner and then "talks". Now, I don't know if their budget wasn't big enough or if they didn't have enough time, but, wow, it doesn't seem like they were even trying to make that dog work. But I do really like the muted colors and the way the red pops. (one negative criticism and one positive criticism. I'm fair.) Maybe it was supposed to be funny. Not funny haha, but funny so bad it's funny?...maybe?...



(after some looking I found the clip on VH1's best week ever and they agree with me)

2 comments:

amy grace said...

and seriously, how does that girl expect to shop in those shoes? and she doesnt put clothes on! haha!

ShelBelle said...

yeah that commercial would've been just fine w out the dog actually talking.... maybe just a normal voice over would suffice?!?!

and "ummmm for reaL!!" to Amy's comment haha