Thursday, March 11, 2010

Work, work, work

So I have just recently added on my 4th job.

Job 1: House manager at the New Hazlett theater
Non profit organization

Job 2: Barista at Starbucks
I feed the need to defend my working here, they have great benefits for both of us, matching 401k, stock options and free pound of coffee a week, I have a stockpile :)

Job 3: Freelance Designer
Continuous clients as well as one time projects

Job 4: Office Manager/designer for Red Caimen Media
Startup company, is my newest job, fingers crossed all goes well!

So I'm looking at a minimum of 50 hour work weeks, but I enjoy keeping busy and I don't want to give anything up. Wish me luck!


amy grace said...

this post should be titled "work, work, work, work."

glad to see you're happy about all you're jobs and so glad to see a blog post!! :) good luck!! don't let all these jobs interfere with mandatory skank time though ;)

*Stace* said...

you are CRAZZZYYY! but if it's what makes you happy! ditto on the skank time though!

*kc said...

Double Ditto on the SKANK time.

I hope you are staying calm. I am glad everything is so exciting for you.