Thursday, February 21, 2008

Coasters


"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." -HGTTG (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

I think the quote almost every Thursday and today is no exception so I decided to find something that made me giggle today. These coasters are brilliant and made from recycled automobile tires. Too bad they are $38 for only 4 coasters.

Via Elsewares

P.S. I am trying to remember to link all of my pictures up so that if you click on the picture it takes you somewhere, usually the site it's from or where to buy it. But occasionally somewhere like....here.

2 comments:

amy grace said...

ahahah i love that link.
but i can't see the coasters.

amy grace said...

so i showed my boss the sweet potato cupcake blog and she was like "hey someone else used wax paper" and i was like "was her name katie" and she said "yeah!" hHAHAH i didnt know that you wrote that bhabhahah!