Thursday, October 4, 2007

-MEME-

I was tagged to complete this meme by Rachie, and I don't even know what meme means.

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life

  1. Waitress @ Pizza Hut, Applebees, Texas Roadhouse
  2. Leader - Taught a summer craft camp for Harborcreek township
  3. Keeper of the equipment - Robert Morris Uni studio/sound & video
  4. Graphic Designer @ Giant Ideas (ad agency)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

  1. V for Vendetta
  2. All the old Star Wars movies (I know, I'm a loser)
  3. Finding Nemo
  4. Family Guy movie

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch

  1. Family Guy
  2. House
  3. Family Guy
  4. Family Guy

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

  1. Australia - Great Barrier Reef/Sydney/Whitsunday Islands/everywhere....
  2. Bahamas
  3. Canada, eh?
  4. My own backyard...(aww)

Four Favorite Foods

  1. Sushi! (mmm...volcano rolls from Sushi Tomo!)
  2. Salads that are bad for you (Niko's favorite salad from P.F. Chang's...hi fat/cals but sooo good)
  3. I'm going to have to go with Mase on this one...dips! (buffalo chicken dip, artichoke dip, fruit dip, caramel apple dip...the list goes on)
  4. Edamame (soy beans in the pods steamed to perfection with just a pinch of salt...yum!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily

  1. Right now I'm stalking Mike's band so I can get some design ideas for them.
  2. Found Magazine's find of the day
  3. The Daily Plate....though I've been slacking the last week and a half
  4. Design Blogs (swissmiss, BB, bltd, adrants and of course all my friend's blogs)

Four Places I Would Rather Be

  1. Designing while listening to some good music (oh wait...I am!)
  2. At home (in Pittsburgh)...with mikey and the weez
  3. At home (erie) with the girlies or the fam
  4. on a boat in the sun somewhere...

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging

  1. Koz
  2. Michele when she finally starts her blog....this doesn't count
  3. Bryan (my boss...haha...even though he doesn't read this...but he does have his own blog)
  4. anyone else who wants to!

3 comments:

amy grace said...

hahah "and I don't even know what meme means."
me neither.
red thing = "portfolio". very stiff, unfolds completely, holds papers and important docs!

Rixx Javix said...

Who says I don't read your blog? :)

Scary huh?

ShelBelle said...

whatever!! haha that doesn't count b/c that is not my blog.... it was my fundraising page!! the blog was a different link

so in your face (from me & Bryan!!) haha



p.s. I dont think my training blog should count either to tell the truth..... one day, one day