Monday, September 24, 2007

Diamond Gal Knob

So I really would like to post awesome design things that are affordable to the "normal person". I can't help that some really awesome stuff is ridiculously expensive. I look at sites like Design Within Reach, but they aren't really in reach for me. (They have things like a bedside table that at 50% off is still $650.)


So here is a b-e-a-utiful door knob that would be a great accent to make any home a little more vintage/Victorian. And at only $6 from Anthropologie it would be well worth it! This is an especially great accent because not only is it beautiful it is used on a regular basis (unlike alot of the decorate crap I buy that has NO use whatsoever). It will make even more of a statement when people turn it and feel the unexpected texture.


(Image via Design*Sponge)

1 comment:

amy grace said...

i agree. design within reach is not always within reach!