Thursday, March 11, 2010

Work, work, work

So I have just recently added on my 4th job.

Job 1: House manager at the New Hazlett theater
Non profit organization

Job 2: Barista at Starbucks
I feed the need to defend my working here, they have great benefits for both of us, matching 401k, stock options and free pound of coffee a week, I have a stockpile :)

Job 3: Freelance Designer
Continuous clients as well as one time projects

Job 4: Office Manager/designer for Red Caimen Media
Startup company, is my newest job, fingers crossed all goes well!

So I'm looking at a minimum of 50 hour work weeks, but I enjoy keeping busy and I don't want to give anything up. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

amy grace said...

this post should be titled "work, work, work, work."

glad to see you're happy about all you're jobs and so glad to see a blog post!! :) good luck!! don't let all these jobs interfere with mandatory skank time though ;)

*Stace* said...

you are CRAZZZYYY! but if it's what makes you happy! ditto on the skank time though!

*kc said...

Double Ditto on the SKANK time.

I hope you are staying calm. I am glad everything is so exciting for you.